The reason to pay a bit more for these seat posts is the quaility. The walls are 2mm thick where as other posts on the market will have thinner walls and have know to bend.
* BMX SEAT PILLAR
* DIAMETER: 22.2MM
* BRAND: SPRINT
* LAYBACK TYPE
* APPROXIMATE 15 INCHES LONG IN TOTAL
* 60mm MINIMUM MARK UP
* FOR RETRO OR OLD SCHOOL BMX BIKES
* A shim can be used to accommodate other sizes like 25.4mm and 27.2mm
How to measure seat posts
- The diameter is important to measure and measurements go up in 0.2mm sizes. It can start from 18mm then goes to 22.2mm, 25.4mm, 25.8mm, 26.0mm, 26.2mm, 26.4mm, 26.8mm, 27.0mm, 27.2mm, 28.0mm, 30.0mm, 30.9mm, 30.4mm, 30.8mm, 31.6mm
- These are the most common sizes but be sure to check yours accurately. Almost all seat posts have an engraving at the bottom with this diameter on.
- Next is the length to make sure you have enough seat post height. You will find that about 100mm of the seat post is minimum mark up so this needs to go into the frame the rest is personal choice of the height you want. Usually you can slide a lot more of the post into the frame so a long seat post is best of most adjustment.
- The top is standard 22.2mm and should be a universal fit in to any clamp or some seat posts come with a micro adjust top to them and these as standard should fit to any rails under the saddle.
- All the other measurements and specifications are personal choice or down to style.
Super rapide! Que du + ! Je recommande vivement ce vendeur ;
Super. Will buy from you again. A+++
Perfect just as advertised
fits perfet good quality looks great thankyou
Produit conforme ? mon attente livraison dans les temps merci