The British Eagle Velocitor road bike is built around a lightweight 6061 alloy frame with road specific geometry. The low profile straight aero-blade forks reduce drag and provide a solid, responsive ride. The Velocita is equipped with 14 speed Shimano gearing with handlebar mounted Shimano SiS thumb shifters providing a smooth shifting action through the shimano rear derailleur. The wheels are constructed with deep section rims to provide strength and rigidity whilst keeping weight down. The front and rear dual pivot alloy calliper brakes provide reliable braking, whilst the quick-release lever allows the brakes to open up wider for hassle free wheel removal and replacement. The front quick-release wheel hub allows for easy transportation, storage and tyre changes when out on the road. The adjustable height quill stem and longer 300 mm seat post provide a wide range of adjustment to allow precise fit adjustment, whilst the British Eagle road saddle with rail adjusters allows for additional front to rear adjustment. The attention to detail continues through all of the componentry with the lightweight alloy cranks reducing weight, whilst the premium KMC branded chain can be trusted to swallow up the demands of the road. Toe -clip pedals provide re-assuring grip so you can keep the miles rolling whatever the weather. If you are looking for a great entry level road bike with serious kit, then look no further than the British Eagle Velocitor. Suitable for age 12+ years. Inside leg measurement of 78-95 cms /31-37"
- Aero-blade road racing forks for improved aerodynamic performance.
- 14-Speed Shimano gearing with handlebar mounted Shimano SiS thumb shifters.
- 700C Deep section alloy racing wheels with low profile tyres and front quick release.
- Lightweight alloy cranks for a light and agile ride.
- Road-spec front and rear alloy calliper brakes generate reliable braking performance from the drop-handlebar mounted brake levers.
- Supplied with pedals fitted with toe clips and straps