The British Eagle Phantom is the road bike for any serious riders wanting an affordable bike with the spec to impress. The lightweight 6061 alloy frame has been designed with front-to-back curve to provide a responsive, yet forgiving ride. Designed with a rigid aero-blade 700C fork to minimise resistance and provide responsiveness in the steering. The responsive steering is enhanced courtesy of a lightweight alloy a-head stem with 90mm reach, 5-stack spacers and an alloy drop race handlebar. Race style Shimano integrated STi shifters and brakes provide reliable performance and an intuitive responsiveness. Shimano derailleurs provide 14 smooth changing gears to tackle the hills whilst a premium KMC branded chain will swallow up the miles hassle free. Braking is supplied to the machine CNC'd "ALT- brand rims courtesy of dual pivot alloy calliper brakes. With quick-release levers, the alloy calliper brakes open up wide enough to remove the wheels without altering your set-up, for quick and easy storage, transportation and tyre changing. Quick release front and rear wheel hubs assist with the process and provide hassle free wheel removal and fitting. The wheel set comprises of "ALT "deep section alloy double wall rims, 36 spoke hubs for a strong and sturdy wheel and 700x23C road tyres which are both fast and grippy. The British Eagle racing saddle is padded for comfort and mounted on a "ALT" micro-adjust seat post for fine adjustment with a long 300mm length. 170 mm Alloy cranks further reduce weight, and provide great strength to the drive system. The British Eagle Phantom really is a bike to leave the pack behind on. Suitable for age 12+ years. inside leg measurement of 78-95 cms /31-37"
- Lightweight 6061 Alloy road specific frame with lightweight ALT-branded alloy A-head stem, and alloy drop road bars.
- Slim-profile aero-blade road racing forks for improved aerodynamic performance and lightweight alloy cranks for a light and agile ride.
- 14-Speed Shimano gearing with Shimano STI shifters and front & rear derailleurs for the ultimate smooth shifting.
- 700C lightweight alloy double-wall, deep profile, ALT-branded wheel rims. Low-profile 700x23c tyres for a firmer, more responsive ride.
- Front and rear alloy dual-pivot calliper brakes generate reliable braking performance from the drop-handlebar mounted Shimano STI brake levers.
- Quick release front and rear wheels for easy transportation, hassle free storage and quick tyre-changes. Comfortable British Eagle branded road saddle with micro-adjust seat post for fine adjustment.