The British Eagle Elise is the road bike for any serious female rider wanting an affordable bike with the spec to impress. The lightweight 6061 alloy frame has been designed specifically for the female rider with a shorter reach for a more natural riding position. Designed with a rigid aero-blade 700C fork to minimise resistance and provide responsiveness in the steering. The responsive steering is enhanced courtesy of a dual-angle "ALT" short reach stem designed for the female rider, 5-stack spacers and an alloy drop race handlebar. Road spec Shimano integrated STi shifters provide reliable performance and an intuitive responsiveness. Shimano front and rear derailleurs provide 14 smooth changing gears to tackle the hills whilst a premium KMC branded chain will swallow up the miles hassle free. Braking is supplied to the machine CNC'd rims courtesy of dual pivot alloy calliper brakes. With quick-release levers, the alloy calliper brakes open up wide enough to remove the wheels without altering your set-up, for quick and easy storage, transportation and tyre changing. Quick release front and rear wheel hubs assist with the process and provide hassle free wheel removal and fitting. The wheel set comprises of deep section "ALT" alloy double wall rims, 36 spoke hubs develop a strong and sturdy wheel and the 700x23C road tyres which are both fast and grippy. The female designed British Eagle racing saddle is padded for comfort and mounted on an "ALT" micro-adjust seat post for fine adjustment on a long 300 mm lightweight alloy set post. 170 mm Alloy cranks further reduce weight, and provide great strength to the drive system. The British Eagle Elise really is the bike for any budding female rider. Suitable for age 12+ years. Inside leg measurement of 71-86 cms /28-34"
- Female Specific frame geometry on a lightweight 6061 Alloy frame with short-reach reversible alloy A-head stem for maximum adjustment. Featuring alloy drop-style road bars.
- Slim-profile aero-blade road racing forks for improved aerodynamic performance and lightweight alloy cranks for a light and agile ride.
- 14-Speed Shimano gearing with Shimano STI shifters and front & rear derailleurs for the ultimate smooth shifting.
- 700C lightweight alloy double-wall, deep profile, ALT-branded wheel rims. Low-profile 700x23c tyres for a firmer, more responsive ride.
- Front and rear alloy dual-pivot calliper brakes generate reliable braking performance from the drop-handlebar mounted Shimano STI brake levers.
- Quick release front and rear wheels for easy transportation, hassle free storage and quick tyre-changes. Comfortable British Eagle branded road saddle with micro-adjust seat post for fine adjustment.