The British Eagle Cobra is a serious road bike for any riders wanting a great spec that's capable of serious performance. The lightweight 6061 alloy frame has been designed with a front-to-back curve to provide a responsive, yet forgiving ride. Coupled with the lightweight double-butted 6061 Alloy frame is a lightweight Carbon Fibre fork with 3K Carbon weave. The aero-blade shape of the fork minimise resistance and provide responsiveness in the steering. The steering is controlled from a lightweight "ALT" alloy a-head stem with 90mm reach, 5-stack spacers and a compact alloy drop handlebar. Fully integrated Shimano Sora STi shifters and brakes provide reliable performance and an intuitive responsiveness. The full Shimano Sora drive system provides 18 smooth changing gears to tackle any hills whilst a premium KMC branded chain will swallow up the miles for hassle free riding. Braking is supplied to the machine CNC'd "ALT" branded rims courtesy of Tektro dual pivot alloy calliper brakes. With quick-release levers, the alloy calliper brakes open up wide enough to remove the wheels without altering your set-up, for quick and easy storage, transportation and tyre changing. Quick release front and rear wheel hubs assist with the process and provide hassle free wheel removal and fitting. The wheel set comprises of "ALT "deep section alloy double wall rims, 36 spoke hubs for a strong and sturdy wheel and 700x23C road tyres which are both fast and grippy. The British Eagle racing saddle is padded for comfort and mounted on a "ALT" micro-adjust seat post for fine adjustment with a long 300mm length. 170mm Shimano Sora Alloy cranks further reduce weight, and provide great strength to the drive system. The British Eagle Cobra really is a bike that stands out for it's performance credentials. Suitable for age 12+ years. inside leg measurement of 78-95 cms /31-37"
- Lightweight 6061 Alloy road specific frame with Carbon Fibre Aero-blade fork. Featuring a lightweight ALT-branded alloy A-head stem, and alloy drop road racing bars.
- Slim-profile 3K Carbon Fibre Aero-blade road racing forks for improved aerodynamic performance. Lightweight Shimano Sora crankset for a sturdy yet agile ride.
- 18-Speed Shimano Sora gearing throughout, including Shifters, Crankset and front & rear derailleurs for the ultimate in smooth shifting.
- "ALT" branded lightweight double-wall wheel rims with low-profile 700x23c tyres for a firm, responsive ride.
- Front and rear Tektro alloy dual-pivot caliper brakes provide consistent reliable braking in all conditions.
- Quick release front and rear wheels for easy transportation, hassle free storage and quick tyre-changes. Comfortable British Eagle branded road saddle with ALT micro-adjust seat post for fine adjustment.