The Boss Black Ice 26 inch full suspension mountain bike really stands out with its striking black and orange colour scheme it has a strong hi-tensile steel frame with a 750 lb rear shock absorber and front suspension fork to provide a responsive ride and take the bumps out of the terrain. Control is further enhanced courtesy of the powerful front and rear mechanical disc brakes. The 3-finger alloy brake levers respond well to the touch for re-assuring feedback, whilst 160 mm wavy rotors disperse heat to extended the braking performance on long downhills. 18 speed Shimano gearing is controlled by dual rotational shifters, for reliable, seamless gear change. 2.1" wide sure-grip knobbly mountain bike tyres keep you moving in the right direction and are supported by lightweight and robust, alloy rims to provide a strong but lightweight base for your ride and are finished in bright orange to contrast the black frame. A high quality full colour printed MTB saddle is fitted with a lone seatpost providing plenty of height adjustment for the best possible fit. Suitable for inside leg measurement of 71cm - 81cm / 28-32" (adults from 5ft 6 - 5ft 9) Please note the bike is supplied boxed in an 85% assembled state so does require some final assembly and adjustment before first use.
- 26 inch wheel dual suspension mountain bike, with a strong Hi-tensile steel frame and front suspension forks.
- 18 Speed gearing with Shimano rear derailleur and Micro-shift rotational shifters to tackle any off-road terrain.
- Strong and lightweight deep-section alloy rims with off-road 2.1" wide MTB tyres with deep tread for great traction on un-even ground.
- Front and rear Zoom branded disc-brakes for reliable braking performance, powered by alloy brake levers for improved responsiveness.
- Front and rear mudguards, soft-compound handlebar grips for a re-assuring ride and full-colour Falcon branded comfort saddle with rail adjusters.
- 750lbs rear shock absorber for a sturdy but forgiving ride.